Last updated on January 4th, 2020 at 02:27 pm
“Dedicated to the hardworking people who pull on their boots everyday and work to change their own luck.”
The simplest answer to why do you wear work boots will be to protect your feet. Most of the work boots in production nowadays are designed front-laced with features that offer your feet the maximum protection.
To lessen your time consumption pull on boots were introduced. These boots omit the hassle of lacing and unlacing your boots minimum twice a day, and its use is being praised in the everyday workplace.
Only one pull thus you are out the door and on your way. In terms of durability, these pull-on boots stand first. Thus the best pull-on work boots make proper use of your time in your everyday life.
Must check this before buying pull-on boots-
Are Pull-On Work Boots Right For You?
Pull-on work boots are suitable for those works with tools or have a job of working with big tools and heavy machinery. These pull-on boots will keep your toes safe and secure from any kind of serious injuries while working. More than 25% of accidents are from workplace foot injuries which is an alarming figure, therefore it is mandatory to have the best pair of pull-on work boots in the workplace. It’s more than the safety for your feet. It is ideal to wear such footwear which will take care of your feet during your whole day standing job.
1. Ariat Work Men’s Groundbreaker Pull Work Boot
- Western-style round toe
- Higher than the normal 90-degree heel
- Better gripping ability when climbing
- Four-layer footbed for comfort that needs to be experienced
- Lightweight with stabilizing shank
- Guaranteed comfort and durability
- Full-grain leather
- Anti Slip Platform
- Double stitching for strength
- Can aide in the prevention of electric hazards
- Very tight instep
Ariat Work Men’s Groundbreaker is the leader of pull-on work boots in terms of performance at outdoor works. Basically, these pull-on boots have been used for competitive horse ride events, that’s why the company intentionally produces for the world-class athletes considering the comfort, quality, and durability. They have a history of making beautiful boots which exceed all demands. Have a glance why these boots are placed on top of the best pull-on work boots.
Should you buy it?
You should buy it to have a western feel and handcrafted design in feet with a lasting comfort of full-grain leather.
2. Caterpillar Men’s Revolver Pull-On Steel-Toe Boot
- Slightly distressed steel-toe boot in full-grain leather construction
- Dual pull handles with contrast logo patch
- Slip-resistant outsole
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty pull-on work boot that can protect your feet and also provide durability in all types of work, look nowhere else. This steel-toe boot will protect your toes from heavy machinery, objects, and rough, rocky terrain.
- Shock absorbing
- Leather upper
- Slip-resistant outsoles
- Slightly distressed steel toe
- Full-grain soft leather construction
- Nylon mesh lining
- Taibrelle and Pu sock liner for added cushioning
- T3 outsole performs very well against oil and water intrusion
- High priced boots
- Sizing is way off
- Arch support is not that good
Should you buy it?
Because of its quality and features, this pair of pull up work boots is a little bit pricey. But you should buy it for the safety of your feet and as it lasts long.
3. Dr. Martens Men’s Icon Industrial Strength Steel Toe Boot
- Rich, water resistant tumbled leather uppers on a welted construction foot bed that offer exceptional stability and durability
- Constructed with DM's durable air-cushioned PVC sole and fitted with an EVA foot bed and padded ankle support
- The iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole is resistant to oil, fat, petrol and alkali
- Offers protection against electrical hazards - Standard: ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH
1960 to 2018, Dr. Martens continues to produce the best pull-on work boots that are highly rated and loved by the consumers. Heavy-duty and durable with maximum comfort and fashionable support, these boots will get any job done. Are you thinking of seasons? This boot is made to last through every season and weather without a single slip. High-quality rubber soles will help you to walk on almost any kind of surface with a confidence of safety. Your feet will remain healthy, dry and, pain-free with this boot.
- Boots crafted from strong supple leather for all-day comfort
- Lace-free design
- Antibacterial footbed
- Pull-on boot with loops for easier on
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep feet dry
- Reinforced stitching for years of carefree wear
- Cushioned insoles
- Slip and oil-resistant outsoles
- Goodyear welted rubber soles for durability
- Boots are not fully waterproof
- Due to durable materials, boots may be heavier than normal
Should you buy it?
If you don’t work in watery field then you should buy it. Except for the waterproofness, it’ll provide you all other support in your workplace.
4. Ariat Men’s Workhog Pull-On Waterproof Pro Work Boot
- Western boot featuring dual pulls at shaft and embossed logo at counter
- ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment
- Slip-/oil-resistant outsole with single-stitch welt
- Features round toe shape
Designed with a western flair for pro rodeo riders who demand pull-on boots that not only look good but also last long, these boots have covered it all. This company has made it considering everything that pro rodeo riders go through during riding competitions. Round-toe western styling is the clear indication to bring it into the best pull-on work boots list.
- ATS Max platform for torsional stability for proper body alignment
- Waterproof and dust-proof
- Lightweight cushioning
- EVA oil- and slip-resistant midsole
- U-Turn Entry System allows easy entry when putting on boots
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Boots are a little bit narrow
- Trim sewn in at the top of the boot might be painful
- Soles started peeling apart after three months of wear
Should you buy it?
If you need hardworking work boots with a stylish look, then you should buy it.
5. Dr. Marten’s Fusion Steel Toe
- Leather Chelsea boot featuring 360-degree welt stitching, gored insets on sides, and pull-on loop at back
- Slip-resistant textured outsole
- Moisture-wicking lining
Dr. Marten’s Fusion Safety-Toe pull-on work boot features smooth grain leather and a comfortable, allowing breathable properties. These boots were built for rough workdays with a steel plate inside to protect your feet for at all times. It also has some features of anti-static slip resistance and PVC air-cushioned sole with Goodyear welt technology.
- Anti-static and slip-resistant
- Interior is designed with moisture-wicking material
- Durable work boot
- Steel toe
- Attractive design
- Goodyear welt sole, built for durability
- It might fit smaller
- May not be up to all safety codes
Should you buy it?
If you want to get out of the regular work boots design but still need the same safety, then you should buy it.
6. Skechers Dorton Chelsea
- Chelsea ankle boot featuring oiled-leather upper with concealed-goring side panels and rear pull loop
- Gel-infused memory foam insole. Soft fabric boot lining
- Reinforced stitched seams. 1 inch built in heel
- Top pull on heel tab
Skechers, a company that is not so renowned but they produce the best slip on work boots which will definitely fit in your limited budget. These are lower length boots and stitched with a fashionable side panel. The durable soles and comfortable foam cushioning will give your feet comfortable when standing for all day long. This boot is perfect for indoor workers who don’t need all the heavy-duty features.
- Lower length
- Affordable price
- Cushioned foam
- Durable outsoles
- Trendy style
- For both men and women
- Not for heavy duties
- Sizes might run large (Depends on your feet)
Should you buy it?
If your workplace does not have heavy material related works and you need a pair of the best pull-on work boots, then definitely you should buy this.
7. Justin Original Work Boots Men’s J-max Pull-On Work Boot
- Work boot in distressed leather featuring deep leg opening, rounded toe, and dual pull-on loops
- Removable insole
- Dri-lex lining
- Slip- and oil-resistant rubber outsole
USA based company and more than 130 years of production age let the company produce quality footwear with a proud heritage built on authenticity and excellence. Impressive J-Max line of rugged work boots with their patented J-Max removable footbed, extra comfort is assured with the insertion of Jel technology for comfort that is hard to imagine.
- Choice of steel or composite toe safety
- Puncture resistant with a thicker outsole
- J-Max Achilles relief for greater support
- 100 percent durable leather construction
- Dri-lex lining
- Slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Boots are too big
- Outer soles fell apart after one year of wear
- Soles appear to be one-half narrower than other brands
Should you buy it?
Need a pair of best line up working boots but with a great design? And do you work with not so heavy materials? If the answer is ‘yes’, then you should buy this pair.
The Advantages Of Pull-On Work Boots
» Safety at work
It is a vital advantage of pull-on work boots. It can protect your toes from serious injuries by the falling of heavy machinery and tools. However, you can get the same safety feature in most normal work boots.
» Take care of fatigue
Due to continuous standing in your job, fatigue might increase fast. Wearing pull-on work boots takes tension off your feet, and ensures that you have one less thing to worry about while working.
» Extremely durable
Weather and workplace don’t matter at all for these boots, they are extremely durable for all weather conditions. They can last a minimum of more than two years without any tear – especially when you buy 100% leather and high ankle pull-on boots.
» Extra layer of insulation
During winter pull-on boots help to keep your feet protected from freezing temperatures and frostbites.
Personally, I hate tying up shoelaces. And pull on shoes have the feature of no tying up shoelaces, put them on and get off to work.
Disadvantages of pull on work boots
#1 Extra weight
Not all but most of these work boots material can make them heavy to move. You might notice it at the very beginning but you won’t feel it later.
#2 Non water-resistant
Some work boots are not water and chemical resistant. But it is very important if your workplace is a damp or muddy environment.
#3 Safety regulations
You may not be allowed on some workplaces without having the boots with laces. So, make sure that you have checked the safety regulations of your workplace before buying it.
How to choose best pull on boots?
If you are planning to buy the pull on work boots, at first you have to consider the purpose or use. Thousands of slip-on boots are out there in both shop and online, finding out the right pair of work boots is frustrating and confusing. Even that frustration might lead you to buy a wrong pair of work boots.
#1 High Protection
Protecting your feet is the main objective of pull-on boots. Depending on style and prices, the protection level varies. Pull-on work boots with high-quality construction should be your first choice. High-quality construction is ensured by partial or full-grain leather uppers of the pull-on work boots. Don’t forget the stitching, it should be superior stitching which keeps your feet protected regardless of your employment constitution.
Depending on your job requirements, steel toes prevent crushing injuries to your feet. Thoroughly check the outer soles for thickness. Make sure they offer your feet protection from penetrating sharp objects such as nails. It pays to spend a few extra minutes to check the protection offered on the work boots you are considering buying.
#2 Comfort for Long-period Work Shifts
Standing whole day means the entire body weight on your feet, thus you may feel severe foot pain. Sweating feet are even more uncomfortable, it raises the temperature of your feet. Wearing inferior pull-on boots that do not allow your feet to evaporate heat will produce other problems.
The boots listed in this review are so comforting to wear, so you have no need to go anywhere else to find the best pull-on work boots.
Definitely you don’t want your boots should last for a few months only. Most of the boots on the market offer a high level of durability as the consumers seek for it. You should check the durability before buying a pull-on boot.
The durability of a work boot depends on your workplace, work type, and your care. So, if you are work light then don’t buy a pair that is ultra-durable for heavy works. It will cost you extra money only.
#4 Quality of Materials
Protection, comfort, and durability depend on the quality of materials of your work boots. Visual inspection is the best way to check the quality of materials but what should you do while buying from an online shop?
Most of the companies declare every detail of their materials. Moreover, you should check if there’s anything wrong. The sloppy seaming, stitching, and mismatched outer soles is a red flag. Look inside the slip-on boots that you are interested in.
The leather is another good indicator of the grade of materials used in the construction of the work boots. High-quality materials are commonly used in the construction of pull-on work boots.